Per the Quinnipiac Poll, only 33% approve of how Trump is doing his job, compared to 61% who disapprove. That's down from June 29, when the poll found Trump had a 40% job approval rating, with 55% saying they disapproved.
These newest numbers are the lowest approval and highest disapproval numbers from this particular poll that Trump has received since his inauguration.
The poll also found that several negative views of the president
- 54% said they were embarrassed to have him as president
- 57% said they he was abusing the powers of his office
- 60% said they believed he was above the law
- 71% said Trump was not levelheaded
- 62% said Trump was not honest
- 63% said Trump did not have good leadership skills
- 59% said he did not care about average Americans
- 63% said he did not share their values